Review : Girnar Green Tea - Gourmet Collection


Hey all!

Hope all are doing well. Today I am going to review the ultimate green tea for life. Trust me when I say that this is THE ULTIMATE! Remember when you try all sort of green teas but they end up tasting all the same, tasteless and very much bland. But Girnar Green tea - The Gourmet Collection is different.


Image courtesy - Amazon


You can buy it here : Girnar Green Tea - Gourmet Collection

I didn't even knew much about this brand except maybe I must have heard it somewhere. But one experience changed my views about this! So I was in a boring office for a long meeting where I had first drink this. The problem with me when I go to such kind of meetings is that the machine coffee doesn't work for me. After a while I drink coffee it gets to my nerves making me feel nauseous and when I leave the meetings my head would be slightly dizzy. So anything other than coffee or tea I welcome during such time. So i ordered a green tea during one of those meetings and first of all the aroma is what got to me. The sweet and addictive aroma had a very much herbal kind of smell but in a very pleasant way. I tasted it and it was yummm!!!! The smell and the taste was like a soothing balm to my senses.

I felt completely refreshed and the the taste was something I could never forget! Now every time I go to the meeting I always order that special cup more than once I also ended up replacing my existing sash of green tea with this. Its a must have when you wake up in the early morning and want to have something refreshing or even in the evening when you want to get rid of the tiredness of your mind.

The special mix of herbs and the goodness of Tulsi and Ginger keeps cold and cough at bay. Jasmine is a great at detoxifying with lemon and honey helps treat acne and also is a great detox option as is Jasmine.

It comes at a reasonable price of Rs. 285/- for a pack of 36 tea bags.


Comments